These guidelines were made to make it easy for project review and post creation.
Send all submissions to email@example.com.
- Include “Music Submission” in the subject line.
- Please attach an active link to a streaming platform (Soundcloud, Datpiff, Spotify, Audiomack etc). leading directly to your single or project. No MP3 attachments. Broken links will result in the email being ignored.
- A press kit would be greatly appreciated. But if that is not possible, include a brief artist background (1-2 paragraphs) and album artwork.
- Please use proper grammar, as these emails are a reflection of you as an artist.
- All submissions will be reviewed in a timely manner. The time frame cannot be determined. But you will receive a response.
- All submissions sent multiple times and outside of the email will be ignored.
- An inability to follow submission guidelines will result in your email being ignored or deleted.
Please be patient in awaiting a response. If you are curious about the submission results, please send a follow up email, rather than a resubmission of the same song. I attempt to respond to all emails regarding features, interviews etc. by the end of the week.
Hopefully this helps. I look forward to hearing your sounds. Yo! That Slaps greatly appreciates your submission.